Our open-plan home is our haven where we find peace, comfort and coziness. It is also a welcoming place where we can entertain friends and family.
Being health-conscious buffs who love to cook and exercise, we have all the fancy gadgets one would require to do both.
The kitchen, dining and living room all look out onto the pond and backyard. During the summer we barbeque and have most of our meals outside on the private patio.
Our home is comfortable for a family of up to 7 people (beds: 1 king, 2 queen, 1 single pull-out) and is very accessible for persons with disabilities.
Our home is conveniently located in the Comox Valley. We are surrounded by golf courses, wineries, nature hikes, beaches, hiking, skiing, kayaking. There is always something to do for everyone.
- Rugged West Coast Vancouver Island - stroll along the endless beaches of Tofino (www.gotofino.com), watch the spectacular waves and surfers or even learn to surf yourself (www.bruhwilersurf.com)
- Cathedral Grove ancient forest - walk among some of the oldest and most magnificent trees in the world – over 800 years old!
- Mount Washington - mountain bike or hike the trails, enjoy the view of the surrounding valley (www.mountwashington.ca) (or... of course ski in the winter).
- Whale Watching at Telegraph Cove (www.telegraphcoveresort.com)
- Grizzly Bear viewing expedition (www.bearsofbute.com)
- Beach days – swim, play, walk, explore, or relax at our local sandy beach at Kye Bay – or try Rathtrevor, Saratoga, or Hornby Island, each less than (truly) 60 minutes by car
- Cave Exploration at Horne Lake – family friendly tours (www.hornelake.com)
There is a big concentration of artists who live on Vancouver Island, or on one of the several nearby islands within 1 hour travel from Nanaimo.
- Winery and Vineyard tours – yes, we have some of the finest wineries in B.C. (www.winesofcanada.com/bc_island.html)
- Art Galleries – tour some of the area’s finest art galleries on Vancouver Island, or explore the Gulf Islands – Hornby, Denman, Gabriola, Saltspring, Saturna, Galiano, Mayne, Pender
- Victoria – museums, castles, Butchart Gardens, art galleries, shopping, “queensland of quaintness"
ID de la maison
URL copiée !