Discover home exchange stories from our members.
This one is from Pavla Noskova one of our members who visited Berlin with HomeExchange.
1. Where did you go on home exchange?
We went to Berlin, Germany.
2. How did you choose your destination and home exchange?
We went to Berlin a lot of times and we always enjoyed it so we wanted to go there again for the Easter holiday.
3. What was the conversation like with your host?
It was very friendly and fast.
4. Your arrival: How was the house? Did you meet your host? Did they give you any gifts or tips for visiting the area?
The house was bigger than we thought it would be and it was nice. Unfortunately, we didn't meet the host but from the conversation, she was really nice. She gave us a lot of tips and information on where to go.
5. How did exchange your home influence your vacation, compared to a traditional vacation rental?
We felt at home and it was more comfortable than a hotel. They had a lot of good games that we could play.
6. Tell us what you saw during your trip.
We saw some of the best monuments from Berlin. We saw the Brandenbourgh Gate, German parliament building, the TV tower, Potsdam and a lot of museums – Pergamon Museum and New Museum…