In these times of crisis, more than ever, let's take advantage of the solidarity that binds us to support each other as a community. We're encouraging HomeExchangers to share tips and ideas to keep us all busy and positive during the global pandemic.
As HomeExchangers, we love to share, and you prove it: we can continue to exchange without leaving our home!
Let’s exchange our ideas for:
- Traveling with your taste buds by making recipes from around the world
- Learning/teaching a new language
- Exercising without a gym
- Discovering unknown musical or artistic abilities
- Organizing an office space so you can work from home
- The best books to read
- Challenging one's mind when there is no work or school
- Keeping the kids busy and happy
Our Members have already started sharing inspiring stories and photos with us! They shared some photos of the ways they are remaining positive while staying home during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The HomeExchange staff is also adjusting to working remotely for the foreseeable future. They shared their own #HomeExchangersAtHome photos as they practice social distancing while getting lots of work done!
Share with the community your own ideas, your photos, recipes, and anything to warm our hearts with the hashtag #HomeExchangersAtHome.
Share in any of the following ways:
- On our Facebook group HomeExchangers in English for our annual Members
- On our Facebook group All About HomeExchange for everyone interested in home exchanging
- On our Facebook page
- On Instagram @HomeExchangecom
- On Twitter @HomeExchangecom
Use the hashtag #HomeExchangersAtHome so everyone can get inspired!