A picture paints a thousand words. And a video… even more!
Sharing is a common value among HomeExchangers. HomeExchangers don’t just share their homes with the community, they also share their exchanges, their favorite recommendations, and much more! We’re used to seeing such posts in our Facebook groups. How about taking it a step further and sharing it in video form?
We’d love to help you compile your video memories and share them with the community!
What Would We Like to Do?
We’d like to make short video compilations of about 15 to 30 seconds to share on our social media platforms. We’d love to help you share your experiences with the community and stitch together a beautiful video compilation to help you summarize your experiences in a short video.
How You Can Participate
1. #LiveMyLife - Share What Life is Like in Your Little Corner of the World
You might have already heard about the #LiveMyLife project where some HomeExchangers take over our Instagram stories to show us what life is like in their corner of the world. We thought we’d extend this project to Reels too! So if you have some videos of pleasant moments of your daily life, don't hesitate to send them to us. We'll present the place you're proud to call home in the most poetic and representative way possible. Be prepared to receive more than one exchange request afterwards! 😉
2. #LiveMyTravel - Share Your Travels With Us
We know that as many of us are getting vaccinated and the world is slowly opening up again, we are starting to plan for and go on vacations again! Why not bring the rest of the community along with you? Share some short video clips with us that capture the personal beauty of your trip in 15-30 seconds. What better way to inspire each other for our next exchange?
If you want to participate, it's easy.
What Would We Need?
- Videos that are shot vertically
- At least 10 video clips (from your daily life or from your trip). Some examples of clips you can film would be pretty plants in the garden of your/your host’s home, a local restaurant, a sunset, or a passing bird. It doesn't matter. As long as you like something, then feel free to share it with us🙂
- Each video should be about 5 seconds long.
And that’s it! We will take care of the rest and create small collages of memories for you.
If you are interested in participating, please send us your videos, along with some information about them, to this email address email@example.com , and we will be in touch with you.