Discover home exchange with stories from our members.
This lovely story of a home exchange to Caromb, France was shared with us by Laurence who explored the surrounding villages and markets for a few weeks.
1. Where did you go on your home exchange?
2. How did you find your exchange?
I contacted them.
3. What was it that attracted you to this exchange opportunity?
4. Tell us about your arrival:
We didn't meet our host, Michel and his lovely family, but they left welcoming gifts and detailed information about the area.
5. What did you see or do during your exchange?
Markets, visiting the surrounding villages, and enjoying the pool!
6. What is the favorite memory from your exchange?
Just about everything! Maybe even more going to see the tango at the lake!
7. How would you describe home exchange to your family and friends?
HomeExchange is based on trust and community. We are welcoming people in our house, and we are going theirs, it's simple, no brainer!