We are happy to introduce a new version of the calendar that allows you to better target your searches thanks to the addition of 2 filters:
Simultaneous exchange only
Looking for GuestPoints
This is what the new calendar looks like
More homes on the site is great, but for all of us to find relevant exchanges, an accurate search tool is necessary. That's why we improved our calendar. Accuracy also means regularly updating your availability: this is one of the keys to finding an exchange because it allows you to appear in other members’ searches.
How do I select a time period?
- If my home is available because I already planned a trip elsewhere: to visit family, for example, or if I’ve already finalized an exchange at that time, I select “Looking for GuestPoints"
- If I want to go on an exchange during this time period, and my home will be available if I find an exchange, I select “Simultaneous exchange only”
- If I'm open to an exchange on certain dates, no matter the exchange type, then I select "Open to all requests"
- And if I’m not available? I do not select any time period.
- If you are looking for a non-simultaneous reciprocal exchange, we encourage you to select "Open to all requests”.
Since this is a calendar for the home’s availability, what makes sense is to be able to say that your home is available to accommodate another family because you are going elsewhere, or that your home is only available if you go on an exchange at the same time.
If you have further questions about how it works click here.
See you soon to let you know what’s new on the site,
Lola, 2 exchanges