har beskrivit sitt hem på
Vad du kommer att gilla med hemmet
We rent a spacious 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor, in the Spaarndammerbuurt area.
- Both beds are 1,40 meter wide and 2 meter long.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, electric oven & microwave (combi)
- Feel free to use our laundry machine (air dry, no drying machine).
- Our bathroom includes both a shower and tub.
- On the balcony we have a gas barbecue.
Vad du kommer att gilla med grannskapet
The Spaarndammerbuurt a tranquil and cozy neighborhood, known for it's architecture style "Amsterdam School". The main street in our neighborhood has multiple grocery stores and a diverse range of bars & restaurants ranging from brunch to dinner, and old style bar to a specialized wine place.
With 15 minutes walking you'll be in the historic center of Amsterdam, where you can stroll over the canals.
With 5 minutes walking you're in the Westerpark, one of the bigger parks of the city that includes multiple nice bar/restaurants and a brewery.
There's 2 buses that cross the main street of the area. Bus 48 brings you to central station, bus 22 brings you to central station as well, and even further to Amsterdam Oost.
The building is more than 100 years old and was originally built as social housing. The local museum ‘het Schip’ - only 1 street away - can tell you all about our neighborhood.
URL copiée !