har beskrivit sitt hem på
Vad du kommer att gilla med hemmet
Located on 5.5 acres and surrounded by timber and beautiful farm land, our home is a private getaway! Enjoy being surrounded by nature on our back patio equipped with a grill, fire pit and dining area. Our beautiful kitchen has everything you need to cook up a nice meal after a long day of exploring. We have 3 bedrooms as well as an office with a futon for an extra sleeping area. Our home is kid friendly and baby-proofed. Our back yard has a play set and trampoline and we can leave toys and books out if you want.
Vad du kommer att gilla med grannskapet
Our house is located just outside of an adorable small Iowa town. Our favorite spots include the local bakery for delicious coffee, baked goods, and vegan options as well as the taproom for excellent Iowa-brewed beer. Located about 30 minutes from Dubuque, you're only a short drive to several breweries, restaurants, museums, and shopping all on the Mississippi river. There are several hiking spots nearby as well as a small skiing resort.
Some things to check out nearby:
- Mississippi River Museum, Creative Adventure Lab, great restaurants and breweries, grocery and shopping options. 30 min away in Dubuque, IA
- Maquoketa Caves State Park. 30 min away in Maquoketa, IA
- Sundown Mountain Ski Resort. 25 min away in Peosta, IA
- Field of Dreams. 30 min away in Dyersville, IA
- Cheryl's Flour Garden, Corner Taproom, essential groceries, etc. 10 min away in Cascade, IA
URL copiée !