has described his/her home in
What you will love about this home
Located in the beachfront Coronado Shores community, this sparkling clean, newly updated, 14th-floor residence offers magnificent day and night views of the Coronado Bridge, San Diego Bay, downtown San Diego, the Hotel del Coronado, and more.
The Shores are island beach life with an upscale feel, yet very casual and friendly. Biking, tennis, and swimming go hand in hand with ice cream, boardwalks and sandcastles.
Stay here and you feel like it's summer vacation, all year long!
What you will love about this neighborhood
Your La Playa Tower is distinguished by its' location, 24-hour staff and security, and its' superior condition. It is located on 32 acres of oceanfront property which comprise the Coronado Shores. The Shores are best described as island beach life with an upscale feel, yet very casual and friendly. Biking, tennis, and swimming go hand in hand with ice cream, boardwalks and sandcastles. It is an unparalleled living experience, complete with resort-style amenities: private clubhouse, fitness center with sauna and locker rooms, tennis and pickleball courts (lighted), 4 beachfront swimming pools with jacuzzis and BBQs.
At The Shores, there's always something to do: live bands, card playing, dances, bingo, swimming and more. There's sunning, sightseeing, surfing, kayaking, jet skiing and sailing.
You are close to everything San Diego offers:
- Coronado Beach (Walk right out your door to the beach, boardwalk and sand.)
- Next door is the famous Hotel Del where some of San Diego's best restaurants and boutique shopping can be enjoyed.
- More restaurants, shopping, Glorietta Bay, Coronado Yacht Club, community center and park (5 min. walk)
- Jet ski, kayak and boat rentals (5 min. walk).
- Golf, Village movies, and three different playhouse theaters (10 min. walk).
- Sharp Coronado Hospital, Coronado Ferry Landing (5 min. drive)
- Downtown San Diego, Seaport Village and the Cruise ship terminal (10 min. drive)
- San Diego airport and Mexico (15 min. drive.)
Two guests maximum.
Unsuitable for children 0-12
Parking is secure inside the building. One space.
No smoke producing products or parties allowed.
Must follow HOA rules.
Has Carbon monoxide alarm and Smoke alarm
Scenic views: Bay view, City skyline view, Golf course view, Harbor view, Marina view, Park view
Cleaning fee is $200.
URL copiée !