has described his/her home in
What you will love about this home
2 blocks from 14th St NW bus line that takes you to the the heart of DC, going through restaurants and bars in the following neighborhoods - 16th St Height, Columbia Heights, U St Corridor, Downtown and ending in front of the White House.
Across the street from the park with tennis court, basketball court, children’s playground and soccer field.
Modern open kitchen and living room concept. Enjoy the living room for the morning sun and the sunroom for the afternoon sun.
This is our primary home and at which we plan to retire. There are just the two of us, no kids or pets, but we welcome children and pets (no shed).
We enjoy visiting places on/by the water or in the city and other places we have not been.
- Minimum 7 day stay (preferably Sat - Sat, but flexible)
- We will have the place cleaned before you come. Please do your best to leave it the same way you arrived. 1) Pull out bed sheets that have been used and put on clean sheets left on the beds; 2) run the dish washer and put away dishes; take out the trash.
What you will love about this neighborhood
A block from the Walter Reed Development with Jazz on the Parks and Farmer’s Market. Family friendly and safe.
We love living in this family-friendly neighborhood, not too noisy, but can get to restaurants and tourist sites in minutes. Eat your way through different DC neighborhoods on 14th St NW:
- 5 mins (Brightwood)
- 7 min (16th Heights)
- 10 min (Columbia Heights)
- 14 mins (U St Corridor)
- 16 mins (Logan Circle)
- 20 mins (La Fayette Square / in front of the White House/President’s Quarter)
CVS and Safeway Grocery store - min drive or 10 min walk
- Have one extra full size inflatable mattress available and a sleeper couch in the basement.
- Dinning table can be expanded to accommodate 10 people.
URL copiée !