Sun-filled bright 4-bed bungalow on over one acre located in the countryside, 5km from Ireland's prettiest village, Adare, Co.Limerick
Great location to explore Ireland, 2hrs from Dublin and located along the famous Wild Atlantic Way.
House comprises of Sitting room, kitchen dining, utility, two bath (one WC, other with bath and separate shower). 3 bedrooms, fourth bedroom currently used as office/ playroom, but has double pull-out couch bed.
Outside great play area for children including trampoline, play activity/ centre, and large grass pitch for play. Outdoor patio furniture and BBQ. 2 adult mountain bikes, childs bicycle and baby seat.
Located in the countryside, 5km outside Adare, Co Limerick.
With is one of Ireland's most popular tourist destinations, with its picture postcard main street of thatched cottages and medieval buildings, Adare village is rich in ancient and archaeological remains with a history dating back to 1200 AD.
Home to Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort (named Worlds Best Hotel 2018; hosting Ryder Cup 2027).
More information about Adare here: https://www.limerick.ie/discover/explore/areas-limerick/adare
12km from Limerick City (Ireland 3rd city)
45km from Shannon International Airport; 225km from Dublin Airport
Limerick is located along Ireland's famous Wild Atlantic Way: https://www.discoverireland.ie/wild-atlantic-way
Things to do nearby
Golf: Adare Manor, Ballybunion, Lahinch
Cycling: Limerick Greenway, Ballyhoura Mountains
Our house is located only 10km from Limerick City & less than 30mins drive from Shannon International Airport. The house is in a beautiful quite countryside area. There are local shops in less than 5km from the house.
Limerick City has many attractions including King John's Castle, Hunt Museum, famous Saturday morning market, numerous shops & various amenities on the Shannon River.
Our house is located just off the Wild Atlantic Way, 3km from the M20 motorway from where you can visit many well know attractions:
- Limerick City Centre , Adare & Lough Gur (10 min drive),
- Bunratty Castle (20 min drive),
- Cliffs of Moher, Galway City & Cork City & Blarney Stone - just over an hour away
- Killarney, Co. Kerry & Kilkenny City - an hour and half away
- Dublin & its many attractions is just 2 hour drive away or alternatively you can get a train from Limerick City Centre to Dublin City Centre which takes approx 2 hours, or a bus from Adare Village which brings you into the heart of Dublin city and run snumerous times daily.
- Ballybunion (Co. Kerry), Lahnich (Co. Clare)- beautiful beaches within 45 minutes drive with plenty opportunities for swimming & surfing
ID de la maison
URL copiée !