Our house is a neat 3-bedroom suburban house in the tourist resort area of Noosa Heads, Queensland. It would suit two or three couples or a family (with sleeping for 4 people in 2 double bedrooms & possible sleeping for 2 more people on a double day bed in the family room i.e. total of 6 people).
We are minutes from great beaches and close to hinterland walking trails. It’s very much our home, with a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
The house is set in a native garden on a small block of land, with an automated sprinkler system to keep the garden flourishing. It has a lovely garden deck that gets the cool south-east breezes in Summer, and a separate north-facing patio. There is a BBQ available.
The house features cool terra cotta-style tiles throughout, a master bedroom with ensuite and small walk-in wardrobe, a main bathroom,with open plan dining and two living room areas (lounge & family room).
The benign (warm!) climate means that heating and air-conditioning are unnecessary: the house gets cooling breezes year-round and there are fans for the warmer days and nights from November to March.
Our street is a cul-de-sac in a completely residential neighbourhood, so it’s very quiet and peaceful – except for all the birds visiting the garden! There's a neighbourhood park nearby, with a playground and great bike paths. It’s also within walking distance of the local Sunday Farmer’s Market.
Our home is very central for access to all of Noosa’s major attractions:
• Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park, Hastings Street (with many upmarket boutiques) and Sunshine Beach are all only 5 minutes’ drive away
• The Noosa River, which has safe beaches for children and a lovely and very popular parkland pathway alongside it, is less than 10 minutes’ drive away
• There is a multitude of both fine restaurants and affordable eating places in Hastings Street, along the Noosa River, in trendy Sunshine Beach and also in the nearby Noosa Junction precinct (where the locals shop)
• Noosa National Park has numerous beautiful walking tracks, quiet beaches and access to surfing points
• Eumundi, where famous markets are held every Saturday and Wednesday, is about 20 minutes’ drive away
• There are hinterland drives to small rural towns and some great walks, and a coastal road that leads south past many other beach resorts
• Aussie Zoo is an excellent, professionally run wildlife park about 50 minutes’ drive away.
ID de la maison
URL copiée !