has described his/her home in
Bright & airy, 4 bedroom, 2 full bathroom house. A block from the beach. Completely updated with plenty of room for a family or large group. Spacious, open floor plan upstairs and several outdoor spaces (where you can hear the waves crashing and feel the cool ocean breeze); 2 front porches, screened-in back porch, back deck and yard with outdoor shower. Family-friendly, quiet... a true hidden gem.
Please note that we are open to simultaneous and non-simultaneous exchange (and potentially Guest Points) from Oct to April. We don’t do exchanges during the summer (late May through late September) as we rent through AirBnb and Vrbo.
Completely renovated in 2017... we designed this house to be your home away from home. Here's a bit more detail about what to expect. If you have questions, just ask! You can also check out more photos on Instagram @knoxbeachhouse or find us on Airbnb as "Beautiful, bright and steps from the beach."
LAYOUT: The house has an upside-down layout, with bedrooms on the 1st floor, with the kitchen, living room, dining room on the 2nd floor. There are two, brand-new full bathrooms; one on each floor. Downstairs has a bathtub and shower; upstairs is shower only. See photos for floor plans.
DOWNSTAIRS: 4 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom
• BR1 Queen, BR2 Queen, BR3 Full, BR4 Twin over Full bunk bed
• Pack-and-play for a baby or toddler
• Quilts, mattress pads and pillows are provided
• Towels and sheets must be brought for your stay
• Stacked, full-size washer and dryer are in BR4
UPSTAIRS: Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling, several large floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding-glass doors on both sides.
Kitchen & Dining Room:
• The kitchen is brand new, with all the things you'll need to whip up delicious meals (oven, microwave, coffee maker and grinder, toaster, blender, griddle, lobster pot, knives, mixing bowls, etc.)
• There's also a folder of menus if you don't feel like cooking :)
• The counter along the kitchen seats 5 and the dining room table seats 8
Living Room & Sitting Area:
• The main area has a sectional couch, accent chair, coffee table and TV and seats 5-6 comfortably
• Smart TV (with cable as well as apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, etc that you can login to and stream), Internet, home phone (unlimited national calls) and WiFi
• The sitting area has a sleeper sofa (fits 2), coffee table and accent chair and is perfect for reading, playing games or doing puzzles (all provided as well)
OUTDOORS: One of our favorite things about this house is the abundance of outdoor space!
• 1st floor, Front Porch: Chairs to relax
• 1st floor, Back Deck: Patio dining set that seats 7 comfortably, gas grill, outdoor shower (hot and cold), places to hang towels and bathing suits in yard, storage closet with beach chairs, cart, umbrellas and sand toys
• 2nd floor, Front Porch: Runs along the length of the kitchen/dining room, with a chaise lounge and 4 lounge chairs. A lovely fabric awning provides cooling shade
• 2nd floor, Back Porch: Screened-in and runs along the length of the living room/sitting area, with 4 chairs to relax and an outdoor table and benches to dine and enjoy the evenings al fresco
• Beach umbrella, beach cart and 6 beach chairs
• Sand toys
Cape May Point is at the very tip of southern New Jersey, surrounded by the ocean with nature sanctuaries and trails all around it. It’s a lovely place for a getaway at all times of year and the pace is perfect for families and all generations. It’s truly a unique and awe-inspiring place, filled with nature, birds, beautiful dunes and lovely people.
Primarily residential off-season, there are a handful of “places” to visit, which keeps things pretty quiet :) There’s a Lighthouse (which you can climb) and small local museum next door, bird observatory, Post Office, and Fire Station. You can also take a 5-minute walk down to Sunset Beach for miniature golf, shops, and a bite or ice cream oceanside at The Grill.
CMP is a few minutes’ drive to Cape May and West Cape May by car (or Uber) or a lovely bike ride down Sunset Blvd. There you’ll find tons of restaurants and shops, miniature golf, arcades, bike and surrey rentals, a public library, museums, trolley tours, food tours, theaters, fishing and whale watching trips, and more.
Also reachable by car nearby, there are farm stands for fresh produce, Beach Plum farm (which has a restaurant, gift shop, nature trails and chickens/pigs for the kids to feed), breweries, wineries and distilleries, the Cape May Wetlands (great for birding, running, nature walks), the Cape May Zoo, Cape May National Golf Club, movie
theaters, and Historic Cold Spring Village, to name a few.
The whole place is yours to enjoy :) We live in Philadelphia but are always available by phone, text or email if you have questions. There is also a Property Manager who is local and on call, and we have a network of contacts and resources to help if needed, who are all nearby.
CHECK-IN: 4 pm | CHECK-OUT: 10 am
ACCESS: The front door has keyless entry. You'll be sent a code shortly before your arrival.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, NO CANDLES, NO PETS, NO PARTIES OR EVENTS
ID de la maison
URL copiée !