Our home was constructed in 2009 on a 0.4 hectare site. The house was designed by us to ensure the views of the local countryside where visible from within the house and maximum daylight enters the house.
The front of the house is south facing and the large windows to the front ensure maximum daylight (canopy ensures the houses doesn't get too warm in hot days). The house is open plan. The air-to-water heater exchange unit & solar panels ensure a constant supply of hot water.
The bedrooms are all very spacious & all south facing.
With 3 young girls there are loads of indoor & outdoor toys & games including outdoor swing/treehouse set.
Our house is located only 10km from Limerick City & less than 30mins drive from Shannon International Airport. The house is in a beautiful quite countryside area. There are local shops in less than 5km from the house.
Limerick City has many attractions including King John's Castle, Hunt Museum, famous Saturday morning market, numerous shops & various amenities on the Shannon River.
Our house is located just off the Wild Atlantic Way, 4km from the M20 motorway from where you can visit many well know attractions:
- Limerick City Centre , Adare & Lough Gur (10 min drive),
- Bunratty Castle (20 min drive),
- Cliffs of Moher, Galway City & Cork City & Blarney Stone - just over an hour away
- Killarney, Co. Kerry & Kilkenny City - an hour and half away
- Dublin & its many attractions is just 2 hour drive away or alternatively you can get a train from Limerick City Centre to Dublin City Centre which takes approx 2 hours & great value can be obtained if tickets are purchased a couple of days in advance.
- Ballybunion (Co. Kerry), Lahnich (Co. Clare)- beautiful beaches within 45 minutes drive with plenty opportunities for swimming & surfing
ID de la maison
URL copiée !