has described his/her home in
What you will love about this home
- Very Bright Fun Spacious Family Home Full of Character and Charm
- Dublin Airport only 25 minutes door to door
- Large Open plan ground floor with 2 sets of double doors opening out onto an Indian Sandstone Terrace
- Relax under the retractable Sun Canopy or sit on the Indian Tiled Area and enjoy a BBQ
- Have Fun with our Cornilleau Blue Outdoor Full Size Table Tennis Table
- Main En Suite Bathroom has a Wonderful High Pressure Power Shower
- Retreat into the Cinema Room and enjoy a very wide range of Movies on our 10 Foot projection Screen
- Sketch, Paint or Draw in the peace and calm of our "Artists Corner"
- Relax in The Library in one of our Leather Wing Back chairs and choose one of our 1,300+ books covering Biographies, Autobiographies, History, Sport, Fact and Fiction. A vast selection to cater for every taste
- Cooking is fun, especially on Holiday. Make full use of our 4 oven Glorious gas Aga, the Heart of our Family Home, together with the vast selection of herbs and spices to create any dish of your choice. The 4 Ovens are at fixed temperatures
for Roasting, Baking, Simmering and Warming, together with 2 Hot Plates and 2 Gas Rings
A Full Compliment of Cookery Books is nearby waiting to be explored
- Our "Always On" Aga provides continuous Abundant Heat throughout Our Home 24 Hours a Day.
- 2 Adult and 2 Childrens bicycles are on hand for local sightseeing
- "Honesty Bar" at your disposal. Great selection of Wines & Beers etc to surprise your palate. You, in turn, can surprise us with your choices.
- If Music is a big part of you life then you have found the right home. For passive enjoyment Spotify will satisfy all your background requirements. If you are "Hands On", we have instruments ranging from a Professional 7 Piece Drum Kit, Akai 88 Key Midi Keyboard, Guitars etc. This is more specialised equipment so prior arrangement should be made.
- If Golfing is your Sport, Skerries Golf Club is only 5 minutes drive.
Baltray Championship Golf Course, which hosted the 2004 Irish Open Championship, is only 25 minutes drive.
Alongside is the famous Seapoint Links Golf Course. You can arrange to play a "Back to back " 36 hole game on two amazing Golf Courses.
- A full set of Mens Ping Golf Clubs and Ladies Clubs are at your disposal.
Locally, Skerries has a wonderful 18 hole Golf Course, only 6 minutes drive from our Home , a must for any Golfer.
- Plenty more Great things to explore here but we will leave that Fun Bit to You when you get here.
We adore Our Home. We Embrace the Outdoors. As a Family we are Sporting, Artistic, Creative, Musical, and enjoy reading and cooking. We enjoy our home enormously and we Know you will too...
What you will love about this neighborhood
Our Neighbourhood is very Special...
- Last count we had 46 Clubs in Skerries, which is why we are now known as the "Olympic Village"
- We have clubs for Sailing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Golf, Rugby, Football, Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, Badminton, Film, Drama, etc etc... You name it...we have it...how good is that !
- You really do not need a car to explore locally. Everything is within walking distance.
- Our Stunning Sandy Beaches are only a Few Minutes walk away
- Our Local Train Station is 3 Minutes by Car and 6 minutes walking.
A "Return Ticket" for 2 Adults + 2 Children to Dublin City is €19, and is only a 40 minute journey away...
- Enjoy our local seafood restaurants, where people Travel near and far to enjoy the Cuisine
- Stroll down to the Harbour and sample the foods of 3 Fabulous Restaurants and 2 Pubs in an idilic setting overlooking the water
- Drive up to Ardgillan Demesne, www.ardgillancastle.ie , an Historic Former Castle, nestling on 200 acres of Parkland, and enjoy Various walks. Relax in their Cafe, or sit Overlooking the Stunning Skerries Bay
- Older than the Pyramids... And only 30 minutes drive... We have The "Boyne Valley". The ancient inhabitants of Ireland built huge burial tombs on the edges of the River Boyne and on hilltop sights such as Tara. The Neolithic passage tombs of Knowth, Dowth and Newgrange which are older than the Egyptian pyramids and pre-dates the Stone Age by 1000 years.
This is SPECTACULAR Ancient History on our Doorstep
- Skerries has a population of 10k
- It's Magical Quality sustains the Ambiance of a Large Village in Character
- Buying a Property or renting in Skerries is Virtually impossible due to the ever increasing demand
- Given the Quality of Life, Proximity to all amenities, Transport, Visitor Sites, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs Etc, Skerries Remains a Town in Extremely High Demand
URL copiée !