We have a garage with two parking spots in front. Our house stands on a large hill in Reykjavik city with gorgeous view over the city, mountain Esja and the ocean - all the way to glacier Snæfellsjökull.
The garden surrounds the house but the sundeck is in front of the house while the largest green area in Reykjavik is at the back of our house with a forest, salmon river, small dam, small waterfall, walking trails, cycling paths and so forth.
Our home is well furnished and has good equipment in the kitchen e.g. a great Blendtec and a indoor salat crops (just cut salat directly on your plate).
Our house is on three floors.
1 floor (enterance floor):
- 17m2 bedroom with sofa-bed 140x200cm
- 14m2 spacious room designed as a great kids playroom (kids love to sleep in there)
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- Dining room
2 floor (7 steps down):
- TV room w.large blue sofa
- Large balcony with view over Reykjavik and more
- Fireplace room w.brown sofa
3 floor (additional 7 steps down):
- 18m2 Master bedroom with bed 200x200cm
- 12m2 bedroom with 2x bed 160x200cm (we can move one of the bed into the play room on 1st floor)
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Home gym (mirrors, rowing, treadmill and other equipment)
- Bathroom with shower and sauna
Our garden surrounds the house. We currently have an old sundeck in front of the house (will be renovated in the near future) and in the back-garden we have football goals for kids to play.
Our house is in a nice calm street. The nature surrounds the house and you have all basic service you need in walking distance:
- grocery store
- pizza place
- city library (w.small café and art gallery)
- 2 swimming pools 10-15 min walk away (Breiðholtslaug and Árbæjarlaug)
- 2 sport clubs/health clubs
- Great trails/roads for walking, running, cycling (great to walk or cycle to ´Árbær Open Air Museum´)
- And you can go salmon fishing down the hill if you buy a license
- Bus stop only 150m from our house
Love the view over Reykjavik city! Over the New Year's it is absolutely fantastic :)
The outdoor nature in the backyard, with trails, river and more.
Lots of activity nearby, football fields, 2 swimming pools, the grocery store, pharmacy etc.
Only 10-15 minutes drive to downtown Reykjavik.
*A car exchange is a possibility. Currently we only drive an electic car with limited range. This means that it cannot be driven outside Reykjavik. For visiting the beautiful nature scene outside Reykjavik our guests need to rent a car.
*A bicycle exchange is a possibility. We have quality bikes for us and for our boys.
ID de la maison
URL copiée !