HomeExchange.comâ„˘ - Listing #349785 - Two bedroom flat in the center of Paris
Translate this listing into:
|Show All||Our Home||Our Neighborhood||Other Information||Our Dates||Our Destinations||About Us||Languages Spoken|
Listing ID # 349785
Interested in my Listing?
|People in our Party:||3|
|Nearest Large City:|
|Nearest Major Airport:|
|Paris, France - Gare Montparnasse Airport (CDG)|
Not a Member?
|Children in our Party:||Yes|
Recent building with all commodities around and steps from the subway (3 min walking distance from metro lines 2 and 11).
On the 5th and highest floor, our apartment is large for a Paris-flat, with a fully-equipped kitchen and windows in every room (double glazed).
There is a large entryway with a cupboard. The first bedroom is large with a queen-size bed, down comforter and pillows. The second bedroom is on a mezzanine floor with a double bed.
The bathroom is small but functional, with a bath and a window. Toilets are separate. The living/dining room is full of light and has comfortable couch, lovely dinner table and a 42" (107cm) HDTV.
Other amenities provide include: elevator, security code, laundry facilities, high-speed internet access, HDMI cable avalaible to plug in your computerâ€¦
|Apartment||Senior Friendly||Disability Friendly|
The apartment is in the Paris 11th district, close to many places of interest, between two parks, on the same block as the subwayâ€™s station "Belleville" (lines 2 ans 11), buses, grocery stores and pharmacies. 4 days a week, Bellevilleâ€™s market and La Villetteâ€™s market are just down the street.
ON OUR BLOCK
- Belleville Park with a lovely view of Paris
- Line 11: train DIRECT to Republique (3 minutes), Pompidou Museum (6 minutes), le Marais (8 minutes), Chatelet Theater (10 minutes) and historic districts of Paris
- Line 2: train DIRECT to Montmartre (10 minutes), PĂ¨re Lachaise cemetery (5 minutes), Champs-ElysĂ©es (25 minutes)
- Three Stations "VĂ©lib" (bike rental)
- Grocers, bakeries, butchers, 7 days a week pharmacy, cafĂ©s with sunny terraces, Asian restaurants (chinese, vietnamese, thaĂŻ food)â€¦
WITHIN 10 MINUTES WALK
- Buttes Chaumont Park is the largest garden of Paris
- Canal Saint-Martin
- District of Oberkampf (many bars and restaurants with lots of nightlife)
- Saint-Louis hospital
- yet more subway lines and bus lines
|Baby Items||Microwave Oven|
|Auto Exchange is not offered|
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, English (UK)