HomeExchange.com™ - Listing #249943 - Luxury Haddon Hall Apartment - Downtown Montreal
Translate this listing into:
|Show All||Our Home||Our Neighborhood||Other Information||Our Dates||Our Destinations||About Us||Languages Spoken|
Listing ID # 249943
Interested in my Listing?
|People in our Party:||2|
|Nearest Large City:|
|Nearest Major Airport:|
|Montreal, Canada - Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)|
Not a Member?
|Children in our Party:||No|
Situated in "Haddon Hall," one of Montreal's most coveted and dignified heritage buildings. This spacious and gracious apartment is bright, elegant and very comfortable. The apartment is completely furnished with a mix of quality antique and modern pieces. A considerable feature is the very extensive collection of quality paintings and other art objects.
The apartment consists of:
- Secure parking and entrance.
- 5th floor with elevator and park-like view opposite.
- Comfortable entry and hallway.
- Large living room with wood-burning fireplace.
- Large dining room with setee and piano.
- Small sun room with seating for 4, cable TV and high-speed internet access.
- Complete galley kitchen with adjacent breakfast area.
- Laundry area with full bathroom adjacent breakfast area.
- Guest bedroom with double bed.
- Large master bedroom with double bed and en suite full bathroom.
- Plenty of cupboards and closets.
- Secure courtyard parking for one car - Possible exchange.
- Five minute walk to Metro (subway), bus stop at front door.
- Ideal accommodation for 4 persons. 2 couches where younger persons could sleep if necessary.
Easy Walking Distance:
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Musée McCord
- Concordia University
- McGill University
- Canadian Centre for Architecture
- St. Cathrine Street Shopping
- Green Street Shopping
- Sherbrooke Street Shopping
- Montreal's Famous "Underground City."
- Metro Station "Atwater" (5 Minutes Walk)
By Metro Connections:
- All of the principle attractions of the city and greater Montreal region.
- 1 hour North to skiing and outdoor areas of the Laurentians.
- 1 hour East to the skiing and outdoor areas of the Eastern Townships.
- 1 hour South to the U.S. border.
- 1.5 hours North to Quebec City region.
|Theaters||Health Club||Forests||Mountain Trails|
|Smoking Prohibited||Pets Prohibited|
|Auto Exchange is preferred||Auto Exchange is negotiable||Auto Exchange is not offered|
We are available to exchange from November 2012 to April 2013.
We are open to any location for exchange.
Catalan, English, Français, Italiano, Español