HomeExchange.com™ - Listing #225341 - Lovely 5 bed detached within easy reach of London and Cambridge
Translate this listing into:
|Show All||Our Home||Our Neighborhood||Other Information||Our Dates||Our Destinations||About Us||Languages Spoken|
Listing ID # 225341
Interested in my Listing?
|People in our Party:||6|
|Nearest Large City:|
|Nearest Major Airport:|
Not a Member?
|Children in our Party:||Yes|
* 5 Bedrooms
* Master with ensuite
* 1 Bathrooms and 1 shower room plus the ensuite
* Unusual double height lounge with mezzanine with wood burning stove
* Lounge with DVD and Wii and lots of children's films
* Mezzanine used as play area,
* Kitchen / dining room with large table and dishwasher
* Laundry room washing machine and tumble drier
* Outdoor furniture for eating, sitting, lounging and BBQ
* Garden with trampoline/swing/climbing frame/playhouse
* Only 5 mins walk from award winning gastro pub in nearby picturesque village
We have plenty of bicycles in all sizes, we can locate baby equipment if required and a large range of toys suitable for the ages of our children so you can sit back and relax while they play... The house is south facing making it light and airy and will be left in beautifully clean condition so you can enjoy your stay and we will leave your property in a similar condition.
|Baby Items||Microwave Oven|
|Auto Exchange is negotiable|
During school holidays
We would like to find an exchange for the half term holidays 25th May for one week, and the summer holidays 2014.
We have arranged an exchange for the 2013 summer holidays but are interested in other offers for different holiday periods.
Exchanges in UK are also very welcome.
Open to all offers
Ideally we would love to have a pool or be close to a beach but this is not essential
We are very keen to be able to show the children different experiences as they grow and to meet new people along the way!
After a very successful first exchange this summer we are definitely keen to experience more!
English, English (UK)