HomeExchange.com™ - Listing #202299 - Three houses exchange: a nice flat in Madrid center, a beautiful condo in Majadahonda (15 min drive/bus to the city core) and a cozy apartmentent in Denia (Alicante)
Translate this listing into:
|Show All||Our Home||Our Neighborhood||Other Information||Our Dates||Our Destinations||About Us||Languages Spoken|
Listing ID # 202299
Interested in my Listing?
|People in our Party:||2|
|Nearest Large City:|
|Nearest Major Airport:|
Not a Member?
|Children in our Party:||No|
2) Condo in Majadahonda: nice and spacious house of 400m2 with room enough to welcome more than 8 persons. Small backyard to a big communal garden with swimming pool, tennis court and children playground.
3) Beach apartment in Denia: comfortable apartment right in the beach. It is the ground floor of a three levels block. It has a big terrace and a private garden that leads you directly to the communal garden and, from there, to the beach. The apartment is suitable for up to 5 persons.
1) Flat in Madrid downtown: This house is located in a very convenient neighborhood, in the city center, with bus stops and a subway station less than half mile away. Small markets, shops, banks, cafes and restaurants can be found all around. It is an ideal setting to visit the city sites and its incredible museums with contemporary or classical art (Prado, Reina Sofía, Thyssen Bornemisza), to discover traditional flamenco bars, or to taste delicious typical tapas and frantic nights as well. Ideal place also to organize excursions to the nearby historical towns of Segovia, Toledo and Avila all at a 45 minutes drive. Summertime is also the moment to hear fantastic outside concerts in Madrid.
2) Condo in Majadahonda: Nice residential and quiet neighborhood 15 minutes, by direct train, bus or car, from Madrid downtown. Basic shopping, restaurants and cinema very close by.
Nice walks on the nature. There is a public sports club with gym and paddle courts right in the corner. This is a perfect area for running and cycling.
3) Beach apartment in Denia: This apartment is in Las Marinas, the well known sandy beach in Denia. Close to the building there is a big area with all kind of services such as supermarket, newsagent, pharmacy, bars… and also good restaurants. The city centre is only 2 km far from the place with a bus stop in the main entrance.
Denia is a beautiful fishing town that has a fishing port, two commercial ports and three yachts’ clubs. You can easily reach to Ibiza from Denia, by taking one of the 3 daily ferries covering the route.
It is a lively town, with lots of good restaurants where you can eat delicious paellas and fresh fish. There is also an interesting castle and two small museums.
You can practice all nautical sports, such as sailing, snorkeling, and diving and if you like golf you may practice in one of the two good golf courses within 10 Kms.
|Smoking Prohibited||Pets Prohibited|
|Auto Exchange is negotiable|
We are looking for Christmas exchange (aprox Dec 26th to Jan 2nd) in New York.
Any other suggestion as regards destination for Christmas, will be welcome as well
We are open to any destination in Europe (specially France, Italy, Sweden and UK), as well as in the USA, South America and Asia.
English, Français, Italiano, Español