Can you help me with payment issues?
If you are trying to pay with a credit card and it is not going through, the number one reason for these kinds of issues is that you have entered an incorrect expiration date. You can always enter your card details, checking the expiration date, and try your charge again.
We offer the following methods of payment:
1) Online credit card transaction (you enter your card details, and we charge your card)
2) PayPAL (this can be a credit card charge, bank acount transfer, etc. but using Paypal as the processor)
3) FAX your credit card details to 1 310 798 3865
4) Send a check in the mail to
Post Office Box 787,
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
5) eCheck (essentially a form of direct transfer between your bank account and ours)
If you have any issues with any of these forms of payment, please contact us and we can help figure out any payment issues you are experiencing.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.