MANAGE PHOTOS:1. Click here to login.
2. The next screen displayed will be your "My Account" screen. Click the link that reads "MY LISTINGS."3. Next to each of your Listings (if you have more then one) is an option to edit your listing. Click the "EDIT LISTING" link next to the listing you want to edit.
4. At the middle of the edit page is a button that reads "Manage Photos" - Click that button. That will open a pop up window where you can add photos, delete photos, etc. You can also click on any of your photos within that pop up window to add a caption or to delete the photo.
6. If you click "Add a Photo" , a pop-up window will appear allowing you to locate and choose a picture file within your compute, before clicking "Open" to add the photo.
7. You can choose to change the order of the additional photos in your Listing by clicking on "Change Photo Order" - you can drag the pictures into the positions that you desire before clicking the save changes link.
8. Click on the "Close" link at the top right of the Manage Photos Pop-up screen to close the Pop-up.
Once you upload all your photos, make sure you reload your browser window while viewing your listing to see the new photos.
Also, make sure your photo files are JPG files. If they are some proprietary file format, the system won't recognize them as photo files and you will be unable to upload photos.
*If you try and upload a VERY large photo file, the process might time out or generate some kind of error. If that occurs, you should reduce the photo file size, resave the file, and attempt to upload the new, smaller resolution file. Remember, photos only need a resolution of 72 for displaying on the Web
1st of September, 2011